Over weight, sound in the ear that doesnt stop. Done MRI to check double vision during pregnancy. Can the wooshing sound be due to the MRI?

Hello i am a 27 year old female who is over weight . I have this wooshy sound in my right ear which wont stop i press on the side of my neck and it makes it quiter. When i was pregnant with my 6 year old daughter i had a mri done to see why i had double vision around my eyes and they wanted me to have a spinal tap but because i was pregnant they couldnt. could this wooshing sound have anything to do with that this many years later?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012