Over weight, prescribed Abilify 10mg, Pristiq 50mg, doing exercise, on diet but not losing weight. Suggestion?

I am 61-years-old & have had trouble with weight control. I am 5foot 7 inches & weigh 185 lbs. I go to the gym almost daily and have an aerobic workout for 1.5 hr., I watch what I eat & I stay very active. I have been prescribed Abilify, 10 mgs. daily and Pristiq 50 mgs. daily to curb my hereditary depression. Could you help me on my weight control. I am counting calories, working out and staying active, but cannot seem to lose weight. Could it be the medications that I am taking? The numbers on the scale keep going upward & it is discouraging. Please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013