Over weight, no smoking or drinking. Making noise while sleeping, jerking legs, chesty cough. Suggestions?

I am 56 I dont smoke or drink but I am over weight I am in pretty good health. I have started making noises when I sleep but my hubby says I am getting louder, he says I am not snoring but the noises have started waking him up and I also have jerking legs and I am kicking out all the time, I wake up every day with a chesty cough and a blood led nose when I blow my nose there is blood in it. My email address is YYYY@YYYY .

Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013