Over weight issue. What can be done for weight loss, forskolin, raspberry ketones or diet pills?

Hi, im 14 years old and i feel like im over weight im about 5 3 and weight 185-195 and wanted to know if there is anything you could tell me that might help me loose weight pretty fast? or any diet pills that might be okay for me to take? i watched doctor OZ and was wondering if any of these diet pills would be ok for me to lose weight? forskolin, 7 keto, raspberry ketons? any suggegstons that might help. thanks you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012