Over weight, irregular period post marriage, had intercourse, stomach pain, bleeding. How soon do I know?

Helo doctor, I m married and had irregular periods for the past 2 years and also was over weight.Since I started working out in a gym,my periods became regular for previous 2 months.Last month I had periods on 5th and since then I didnt get my periods.After 18th of December we had intercourse and hence I thought deh layed periods may be due to pregnancy.On 3rd and 5th of January home pregnancy tests gave me negative result.On 5th we had intercourse and soon after that I had stomach pain and subsequently bleeding like that of menses.Advice me doctor,what to do next,totally confused.Today evening I gave for hcg test. Why periods came soon after intercourse or is it someother bleeding?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013