Over weight, irregular period, imbalance of hormones, ovulation issues. Try to conceive again?

I am a woman my age is 45 years, I’m married from 15 years but I did not birth any children so far. My Height = 160 cm My Weight = 85 kg My Husband is 52 years old he is slim (The Weight = 80 kg ) and ( Height = 175 cm) Everything is ok with him the analysis of sperms numbers, motion but there is a little tail to tail viscosity. Previous Medical History: - The Weight problem began at the high school - I have got the period when I was fourteenth years old. I have irregular period, sometimes heavy bleeding and sometimes weak bleeding. At the end of the high school my weighed was about 75 to 80 kg. When I was at the university I reduced the quality and kind of my food, so my weight became 58 kg and it fixed and remained constant even after two years of marriage. Then I have problems with ovulation and imbalance of hormones, especially FSH hormone and hormone L.S.H as well as hormone E2 and E3. But after taking ovulation stimulants my weight increased, so I tried a lot of diet systems but I didn’t reach my ideal weight a gain. Also the metabolism became very weak. My husband and I had done the process of micro- injection treatment, IVF treatment, but unfortunately it hadn’t succeeded. I don’t have chronic diseases but I have back bone problems so I have done surgery to remove cartilage of the lower vertebrae of the spine from about 2 years. Now I ‘m really confused and worried: - Shall I try a gain any treatment to have a baby, or it’s too late and there is no chance. - Or if I became slim, there will be a chance. - Is there any kind of new treatment or chances for me to having a baby? - Anyway I have decided to be slim again. - Is the magrim diet pills affect on the ovulation? - Is there any side effect for it? Thanks in advance for your mutual cooperation Waiting for your answers
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012