Over weight, breast cancer, invasive tumor. Taking lisinopril, generic prozac, multivitamins. Help?

I take lisinopril , generic prozac , multivitamis for adults over 50, glucosamine chondroitin and claritin. Do any of these drugs cause high calcium. I am 60, 80 to 100 pounds over weight and had breast cancer when I was 35. It was an invasive tumor 2.5 cm and I had a modified right breast mastectomy, No chem or radiation tx. My Dr. did blood tests and told me my calcium was 10, something 5 days ago.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013