Over weight after delivering baby. Apart from walking and jumping, suggest diet plan?

hi,meenakshi here actually right now i have baby of 5 months ( sigerian)& my weight is 70kg & height is 5.25. pls suggest what i do, right now o am doing 20 minutes walk,10 minutes junping with rope. my diet is :in breakfast ,i take honey almond cornflajes 11 o clock,one cucumber lunch: wheat two chapati with ghee,cucumber,veg,dahi 4 oclock:1/2 kg watermelon dinner:two chapati ,veg night: 1 cup milk
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Welcome to HCM
Best thing is Exclusive Breast feeding . That is a very good for post natal weight decrease.
There are some suggestion to modify your dirt-
Have luke warm water one glass with 1 teaspoon honey and juice of one lemon empty stomach in morning.
Take oat meal or plain corn flakes.
One hour before lunch have a bowl of seasonal fruits.
Avoid ghee on chappati.Have aBOWL FULL OF LEGUMES(DAL)
Have dobble tonned milk with out sugar.
These are some suggestions for your diet that will definitely help to reduce your weight.
Any further query you are welcome.