Over weight, abdominal crunch, bulge in stomach. What is it?

I am a 32 year old male, I am overweight but 2 months ago started martial arts training 5 days a week. Its moderate to intense, my shirt is usually drenched by the time we are done. 2 nights ago I was laying in bed and went into a abdominal crunch and noticed a large bulge develop in the center of my abdomen , above my navel. I would estimate the size of the lump to be a large orange. It seems to go back down when I relax but when I crunch it comes right back. Any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013