Over weight. Why do I get cold a lot with fever? Is due to work out?

Hi. I am 25 years old. I am little over weight. BMI is 26. I do exercise regularly. Follow healthy life style with lots of fruits and vegetables. No stress at all. The problem I am facing is when ever I go out after 8 pm I am getting cold . When I am closing my ears with some cover then I am fine for few minutes. As soon as I go out or sit outside after 8 I am getting sort of head ache , the next day will be completely tired, cold and mild fever . This happens very recurrently now. When I am sitting close to Air condition vent then also I get the same the next day and it last for 4-5 days. I am really sick and tired of this. Could you please help me out. I dont have any major disease, not aneamic all test prove to be normal.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Everytime you come back from outside do warm salt water gargling.
Regardless of sore throat keep doing salt water gargling 4 times a day.
Make it a part of your daily routine.
Try to avoid getting exposed to cold air.
Keep your self well hydrated when you are in air conditioned environment.
There is really no other way to prevent throat infections.
Dr Kishori.