Over weight. What can help my food craving habits?

hi,my name is tracey im 18 i live in ghana and i weigh 91 pounds well thats according to my scale and my weight is killing my self esteem ii try to google stuff that will make me loose weight but most of the foosds cannot be found in ghana.i occassionally crave for foods like ice-cream,sweetes,pizza and stuff i have a flat stomach for a fat person but my arms are huge...please help me!
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Thanks for writing in.

With weight of 91 lbs, your BMI is normal for most adults. If you are woman who is conscious about your weight and want to make sure your weight is at a healthy level, you should be informed about the body mass index for a female. While this is not a set number for everyone, there are ways to know your specific target and what it all means. The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a calculation, based on your height and weight as to the amount of fat on your body.

Height has a direct effect on BMI because the taller you are, the more mass you will have. Since there is more mass, the ratio result of body fat will be different than someone who is shorter. Ideal BMI is 18.5 - 24.9.
How To Calculate Your BMI
This is the forumla, in the imperial system for BMI calculation:This is the formula in the metric system:
BMI = ( kg/m² )       weight in kilograms
  height in meters²

Hope this helps