Over weight. Oxy ellite pro, tenormin pills, taking safflower. Suggest?

I am currently new to the oxy ellite pro, today is my 5th day, yesterday i started taking two pills (a pill in the morning half an hour before breakfast and another one before lunch), prior to that I used to take Tenormin pills 25mg (for 10 years), I stopped taking the Tenormin pills since I started taking the oxy ellite pro, I am also taking CLA softgel safflower oil, I have been monitoring my heart rate and pulse for the past 3 days and it's average. I am 27 years old, male. Working out at the gym 5- 6 days a week. My current weight is 99kg, looking to lose around 20 kgs. Please advise if what I am doing is alright.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013