Over weight. Having hypertension and vaginal fluttering. Obgyn test reports normal. Looking for advice

I have been experiencing Vaginal fluttering for the past week and a day - it is very unnearving because I cannot imagine what it is - it does last about 5 or 6 seconds and comes every minute. I am over wieght and do have hypertension - I have had a recent OBGYN appointment and nothing was reported wrong.There is also no way I am pregnant. I am sure you are going to advise me to go see a doctor but I am rcently unemployed and have lost my health care. I sthis a condition you may know anything about?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012