Over weight. Are there drugs to motivate physical activity? What should I do?

Hello. I would like to remain anonymous. For many years i have stuggled with weight. I was extremely self consious as a teen and thought i was ugly. Not im in my late twenties and i havnt improved at all. I don t know where the fear comes from but i m at a crucial stage in my formative years to repair the damage. Though because i have put it off for so long the wall has gotten so much higher and i cant see a way out. are there drugs that a person can take to ease the burden of anxiety to help motivate them into a state of physical activity. Its laughable I know, becuase so many people have done it with worse problems, such as putting weight on during pregnancy or threat of serious heart problems, but so far in my profession and intelligence i have excelled and accomplished everything i set as a goal apart from this one thing, and it has made my sexlife non-existant. I honestly want to overcome this on my own without help, but i have spent at least 10 years on my own and have a huge hatred for the gym. What is it that i am missing and what should i do to encourage myself? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012