Over the past 3 to 4 days i have started getting white patches to the rear of my throat

Hi im 34 male and in good health apart from asthma (SYMBICORT200) inhaler, over the past 3 to 4 days i have started getting white patches to the rear of my throat, i didnt really think to much about it untill i had a closer look this evening, it has now almost coverd the back of my throat, however i have no pain nor any funny taste in my mouth i can also swallow ok and do not have a fever. i also still have my tonsils, i am a light smoker and do not drink much alchol, any help would be great

many thanks cubes
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011