Over 2 week long period

i am 15 & I have been on my period for forever it seems ( over 2 weeks ) & yes i am on the pill due to bleeding issues. & its scaring me b/c i have hemofilia & im too young for anything serious to happen. When u throw up my throat gets numb & i feel sick in the morning when i sit up too quick after laying down. My period has been light the whole time but ive been wearing tampons the whole time ive been on it.

Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If the bleeding is heavy and has not reduced significantly, there are chances of anaemia and other complication to occur especially when you have a history of bleeding disorder.. A physical examination can identify the severity of the condition and may be measures for arresting bleed may be necessary..