Oven Cleaner fell on forearm, applied burn cream. Reddish rash developing. Medication for fast healing?

I got Easyoff Oven Cleaner on my forearm ...just a 1/4 inch dot. Washed it off..applied burn cream..A week later there s a very red solid rash developing 2 inches around the burn. I got a prescription for silverdene 2 days ago but the redness has not changed at all. Is this infected? How long before I see the redness begin to go away? Will this permanently change the pigment ( scar ) my forearm? What else can I do to speed the healing . No change in several days so I m concerned. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Helli.use a antibiotic and anti inflammatory agent along with silver sulhadine cream for 5-7 days.after one week use a steriod and tacrolimus ointment to decrease scarring