Ovary, tubes removed. Do not have periods. Having pregnancy symptoms. Tests negative. Chances of ectopic pregnancy?

I am 45 years old and had a pregnancy 21 years after a tubal ligation that ended in miscarriage in Dec. 2009, an ectopic 6 months after that which my doctor advised to have my left ovary (due to cysts ) and both tubes removed in May 2010. I now have not had a period since Jan. 10th...have had mild pregnancy symptoms and my lower abdomen is hard. Home preganacy tests and qualitative hcg tests came back negative. My hormone and thyroid levels have been checked and are normal, as were the luteal phase so he says I m not in perimenopause. I m very concerned that I could have an ectopic, but am wondering the chances of that happening.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013