Ovary removed due to cyst. How can I lose weight?

Hi, I am 33 yrs of age ,5.4 in height and weight 101 kgs . My medical history i had my right ovary removed due to cyst n hv left ovary scrapt of my cyst in the year 2006.i conceived after removal of my cyst in the 2009 .i m not on any glouse level , lipid profile , bp is normal what step should i take to loose weight
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
Loosing weight isnt that hard it just takes a little bit of determination and planning. Follow these steps:
1.Eat 4-5 small meals evenly distributed throughout the day (boosts metabolism)
2.Drink plenty of water
3.Avoid all fried , processed foods and sugary drinks
4.Add an exercise regimen ( walking for jogging for 30-45 mins will do)
5.Drink green tea
Be consistent with you diet and exercise and you should be on you way to a leaner "you" in as little as 2 months.
Thank you and take care