Ovary removed. Infertility confirmed. Irregular periods. What to do?

Hi I had an overie removed last jan.2011..Things went wrong and they said i would not beable to have kids..But this past month my last 2 periods have been more odd them they have been..I just got mine thusday night and it just stoped last night..No spotting or cramping with both or anything just stoped..But iv been feeling kinda sick on and off all month and eating kinda odd things..Iv been wanting to cry on and off ...My bf has been saying im pregnant but i just got over my period? what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
hi terra
thanks for writing to us
u need not worry for that
sometimes it happened like this
i dont think u r pregnant
dont get so much tensed
consult a gynecologist
thank u