Ovary removed. Had umbilical granuloma. Undergoing silver nitrate treatment. Having discharge, peeling skin below navel. Suggestions?

hello. I had my right ovary removed about 6 weeks ago. This friday I saw a surgeon (refered by my gyn) since I had umbilical granuloma that continued to have discharge . now, the silver nitrate treatment from the surgeon is producing worse discharge, a little viscous, and the skin in my belly button is peeling - leaving behind red, raw skin. Today, there is some blood mixed in with the discharge. any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013