Ovary removal. Have infection in incision area, nausea, groin pain, soreness, headaches and diarrhea. Given augmentin. Worry?

I had surgery the end of June to remove my bad last ovary. I have an infection in both ends of the incision. They are hot to the touch, oozing, and swollen. I just took my 5th antibiotic (augmentin???). I now have redness coming out in different directions, it stopped oozing, it's extremely sore, and my groin is painful and stiff. I have nausea, chills, headache, and diarrhea. I called them yesterday, and they said to give the antibiotics more of a chance and the culture should be back soon. Not feeling well at all. Any suggestions? Should I call the hotline or am I needlessly worrying?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013