Ovaries removal done, has pain in abdominal region. TLC report showed pus cells in urine. Cause?

My mother is 58 years old and 6 month back her ovaries were removed because of some tumorous growth in her ovaries. At that time there was no signs of cancerous genes were observed but 15 days back she felt some pain in her abdominal region and after consulting with doctor and urine and TLC count report is showing that pus cells are coming in urine and TLC count was 0000.After having prescribed medicine of doctor her TLC count has been reduced from 0000 to 0000. Kindly let me know the possibility of disease....
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012