Ovarian pain, bleeding. Had IVF, overstimulated to drugs, large cyst on right ovary. Should I worry about the pain ?

hi i got ovarian pain. i've had ivf 2years ago and i overstimulated to the drugs (ended up having moderate OHSS) and a large cyst on my right ovary. the IVF was a success and I had twins, while I was pregnant the ovaries went down to their original size (they were enlarged after the drugs) and the cyst went down. I didnt have a scan since but at times I could feel pain in the ovaries and it got worse in the last week or so. Not sure if its related. I'm still BFeeding (twins are now 15mnths) but not much and I also got my period back in Nov last year. Should I be concerned about this pain? im thinking its probably a cyst (or cysts) many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013