Ovarian cysts in right ovaries, continuous bleeding, sharp burning pain. Treatment?

Am 33 years old women. For the passed 2mouths a had an overian cit in my right side obgyn says its nolonger there but from I bleed from the 9th of july to the 3rd oof aug I stop only a week ago an today I started lightly bleeding again I get these sharp burning pains an some time when it starts to burn real bad it Starts bnleeding again can u help me on tofigure out what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
May 2013
Usually ovaries can contain benign cysts like follicular cysts, corpus luteal cysts etc as part of regular menstrual cycle.
And these will usually subside soon without need of any medication.
And these type of cysts usually won't affect the menstrual cycle in general.
So the other possible causes for your problem are :
- Hormonal imbalance either sexual hormones and/or thyroid hormones.
-Poly cystic ovary disease, in this multiple small cysts will present in ovaries and these can lead to hormonal imbalance.
-Weight changes
-Stress and strain or other psychological factors etc.
You once consult gynecologist and get evaluated to find out the exact cause for your problem.
And treatment can be taken accordingly.