Ovarian cyst in left ovary, Fibro cyst on left breast . Blood sugar level shows 131. Am i diabetic?

Hello doctor i am 33yrs old female and just recently i got some tests done, where in my blood sugar level shows 131. Can u tell me if i am diabetic???? i am very much worried. My email id is YYYY@YYYY Also, the other tests show i have an ovarian cyst in my left ovary and a Fibro cycst on my left breast . Please suggest something. Since Saturday - 1st March 2013 i got the reports done, i started having tea without sugar and in the early hours i have bitter gourd juice. Thanking you, Regards, Hutoxi
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013