Ovarian cyst, have pain in lower back, arms and legs, clotting during periods, trying to conceive. Treatment?

I have been diagnosed with a 7cm ovarian cyst that has increased in size by 1.5 cm within a month. Within the periphery of the right ovary is a well marginated 7.0 x 3.7 x 4.5 cm mass with uniform moderate echogenicity as was seen previously. This formerly measured 5.6 x 3.6 x 3.3 cm. Along the margin of the mass there is an irregular hyperechoic focus measuring 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.3 cm. Doctors suspect it to be an endometrioma. Symptoms: lower back pain throughout the month now pain in right leg and arm , clotting during periods, (periods are regular on time and not painful) What is your recommendation for treatment of this cyst. I am 32 and trying to conceive, never had a kid before. Laproscopic removal? Does this need a very skilled surgeon? What are the risks?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013