Ovarian cyst, have dark brown discharge, light bleeding, difficulty in conceiving. Serious?

ur Questionfhf A : Q : HI, 3 YEARS AGO I WENT TO THE DOCTOR DO AND OVARIAN CYST HAS BEEN DETECTED BUD I DIDN T CONTINUE A FOLLOW UP(BUT I HAD TAKEN DIANE 35 FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS), SO I VE ALWAYS HAD IRREGULAR PERIOD AND 2 MONTHS (NOV 2012) I WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR AFTER ALL EXAM SHE SAID I M FINE, NO ISSUES AT ALL BUT THE LAST TIME TIME I HAD A NORMAL PERIOD WAS OCTOBER(7TO12) 2012 THEN ON NOV 23 I STARTED HAVING SOME VERY DARK BROWN DISCHARGE AND SOME LIGHT BLEEDING TILL DECEMBER 08 AND LATER ON DECEMBER 23 TO JANUARY 15 I HAD THE SAME THING STARTING WITH SOME LIGHT PINK thé brownish and some light bleeding and also I ve been trying to get pregnant but with no success so, I would like to know if that could be a serious problem
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013