Ovarian cyst, brown spotting, cramps, sore breasts, negative pregnancy test. Worried

hello, i was recently diagnosed with a 4cm cyst on my right ovary . my husband and I have been trying to conceive for a couple months now, since the 22 of september (when i was ovulating) we have been trying alot. i had light brown spotting end of sept/beginning of oct for 1 1/2 days. following another 5 days i had an unusually early period consiting of 3 days of light bleeding , and 4 days brown discharge , i have always been a regular period kind of gal, 28 day cycle at 7-8 days and normally heavy and consistent bleeding through out. I have also been experiencing some cramping on and off since about end of september, and sore breasts for about 3 weeks now, as well as tender nipples, with spots, they look darker and i have visible blue veins. all tests have come up negative for pregnancy thus far (as of today) but i still feel like i may be pregnant. i cannot get comfortable at night, i toss and turn more than usual, and have a hard time falling asleep. i have also been getting alot of clear, watery discharge with some white at times (milky) and it has no foul odor, or pain or itching associated... also been very tired, and i feel a bit different and moody at times. I am so confused and worried!!!! help! :(
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  228 Awaiting Answer