Ovarian cyst and PCOD, premature bleeding, bloated stoamach, dull skin. Started novelon. Is this physical and emotional crisis?

hi i have been advised Novelon for ovarian cyst and PCOD .I had heavy premature bleeding which got so bad that i had to be injected and given strong medication to stop the bleeding.bleeding started last month on 29th of may when it was due on 10th of june..i started novelon on the 30th of june.21st june was the last ..i have already bin staining for the last 6 days and my stomach feels i go for a second opinion coz i dont want another heavy bleeding.i lost a lot of skin has gone dull and really bad..i feel like im havin physical and emotional crises
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012