Ovarian cyst. Had uterine fibroid. What is the meaning of No adnexal mass identified?

what are my treatment options based on my ultrasound report? I don t meet with my doctor for another 2 weeks. FINDINGS: Transabdominal and transvaginal images were obtained. The uterus measures 7.8 cm x 5.3 cm x 5.3 cm. The endometrial stripe measures 7 mm. No free fluid. At least 4 uterine fibroids , the largest is in the lower uterus measuring 4.4 cm x 4.6 cm x 3.6 cm. The next largest measures 4 cm in maximum dimension, also in the lower uterus. The right ovary measures 4.7 cm x 3.7 cm x 2.6 cm. 3.8 cm simple cyst in the right ovary. No adnexal mass is identified and Doppler flow is demonstrated to the right ovary. The left ovary measures 4.5 cm x 1.7 cm x 1.7 cm. No adnexal mass is identified and Doppler flow is demonstrated to the left ovary.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012