Ovarian cancer reoccurred. Rounds of chemotherapy. What treatment better?

Last month i found out that my ovarian cancer has reoccured . I have been keeping my chechup appointments with my gynocologist and oncologist Drs. who did utra sound tests just 3 months back, and told me everything was okay. I had first line treatment and surgery to remove my entire uterus in september of 2010. After which i had 6 rounds of chemotherapy . My question is that did the doctors not see any changes when reviewing my utra sound every three months now that they tell me my tumor is 9X7.5X8 cm adjucent to my vigina cuff. I explored the inside of my vigina and sure enough i felt a growth there. They referred me to an oncologist/gyn who also expolered and found the growth. Now it has been a month and my Dr. hasn t started me on treatment because she has to refer me to another hospital for a biopsy. Would delaying my treatment make my t umor grow more since it took only three months to grow back?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012