Oval shaped dry flaky skin on back. Due to dry skin or dandruff?

I have this oval shaped dry flaky skin on my back. It ll start like a size of a pimple but it grows to the size of the tip of your pinky. I have like 2 on the right side of my back and 3 at the middle of my back. I started having this things last year. The other thing is that it doesn t get itchy. I m woundering if its due to dry skin , cause I dnt always use lotion. Or due to dandruff? Cause I have dandruff, but Ive never heard u can get dandruff on your back. I ve heard u can get it on your eyebrows, ears, and forehead .. Thank god I don t have dandruff anywhere besides my hair. Well anyways I really need some answers first before I go ahead and see my doctor. I want to know if I can cure this myself first. So thank you for taking your time and reading this:))
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012