Oval shaped bumps on my ribs. And the skin is flaky and scabby

Hi I noticed a weird oval shape on my ribs the other day, skin slighty raised and some scabbing on it, later got on near it farther down on my ribs, these same raised oval shaped circles are all over on both sides of my ribs, a few on my ankles and 2 on my right arm with 3 on my left arm they haven t been that itchy but a few have itched a little bit , it hasn t been a huge itching problem, these spots range in size from about a dime to a nickle I just wanna know what this is
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011