Outside of vagina torn, difficult to urinate, discharge, painful. Remedy?

Hi I just had a quick question. I noticed the other day that the outside of my vagina was torn. Now I did some research and it's a very small tear like a minor paper cut, but it hurts like the dickens. Its really hard for me to urinate or wipe, and I have also been having a lot of discharge. It kinda feels like I'm peeing myself which is no good. Also I have noticed that now my whole entire vagina hurts like maybe I have more cuts that I didn't know about?I was wondering what can I do to or put on it to help with the pain and also how can I prevent this from happening again?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013