Outer vaginal inflammation, blackness, stressed

my question is i ve had these inflamations on the outter side of my vagina they puss turn black (the pore) and seem to be on the skin between my hairline and vagina, they seem to connect under the skin from one pore to the next they never go away and sometimes really flare up, usually around the time of my period, I'm only 19 years old but I suffer from a great amount of stress
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
It seems that you might be having ingrowing hair follicle infection.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Keep local part clean airy and well shaved.
Keep proper local hygiene during period and frequently change the sanitory pack.
Ok and take care.