Outer labia aches, peroids, partial hysterectomy, tender breasts, irritable, labia not swollen, no discolored, groin-labia ache

Ever since I can remember, my right outer labia aches from time to time. It used to be a usual occurrence when I had periods; however, I had a partial hysterectomy and still have my ovaries. I am wondering if there is a connection to still experiencing monthly symptoms with the exception of an actual period. I still get tender breasts, and irritable. The labia is not swollen or discolored, it just is a groin-labia ache.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012