Outbreaks of multiple canker sores, yeast infection on scalp, have a single partner since years, visit dominatrix frequently. HIV?

I have had outbreaks of multiple canker sores. 15 or sore at once three times in the last 3 years. I have had canker sores since I was a child but nothing like as many as this. I also have a yeast infection on scalp . I read online that this is a symptom of HIV . I have not had intercourse with anyone other than my wife for 20 years. However I did visit a dominatrix a couple of times. But everthing was steralized with spermacide,covered with condoms ,and nothing shared or used recently was used on my. I am kind of freaking out. Thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012