Osteoporosis, severe back ache, recommended bone densitometry. Tests show high SGPT, SGOT. Help?

hi i am 40yrs old man i am haning back ache from last 8-10 months my orthopedict recommend for bone densitometry & i have osteoprosis problem. my doctor told me fr following test ie lft uric acid sugar vitd3 25 hyds heomograme b12 stool test and all i hv done my these test on sep 4 2012 and my s.g.p.t is 119* u/l.. s.alk. phosphate is 167* u/l and s.gamma g.t. is 500* u/l all tests r not normal as soon my doctor check ths reports he stop my alcohol as well as cigrate i stopped imediately after 2 months i test my same reports my s.g.p.t is 75* u/l s.alkphospahate is 101is u/l and sgama g.t is 259* u/l dated oct 31 2012 and now my reports is s.g.o.t is 86* u/l.. s.g.p.t is 249* u/l..s.alk.phosphate is 200*u/l and s.gamma g.t is 520* u/l as on jan 4 2013..kindly advice me wht to do as i quit alcohol and cigarete fr last 4 months...kindly advice me wht to do..
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013