Osteoporosis, K/S syndrome, having low seminal flow, aching testicles, circulation problem. What treatment should be taken?

I am a 58 yr old man , with K/Sydrome, just lately I have not been able to come more than two spots of seminal fluid and even that was light brown in colour, I have started getting very aching testicles, and don t know what to do, I have been to my GP, but its totally useless, as he just ums and ahs and carrys on typing at his computer, telling me its nothing, but it feels alot more than nothing, all the while I have this and other problems, I ve got Ostoeporiosis, and some problems with circulation, can you help me please
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
This can be related to a hormonal problem like low testosterone levels. Do consult an endocrinologist for investigations and treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,