Osteoarthritis in hands, spine, neck, painful hands, feet. Taken Glucosamine, Chondroitin. No relief. Is instaflex recommended?

I have osteoarthritis . I m over 65, it started in my hands when I was 29. I took glucosamine and chondroitin for a few years, it never seemed to make a difference. It is now in my spine and neck. It is not terribly painful anywhere but my hands and feet . Surgery in my feet has been suggested but, for other medical reasons, that s not an option. I just read about Instaflex. I wonder if WebMd recomments it? Thank you,
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012