Osteoarthritis in hands, hips with intense pain and difficulty in movement post chemotherapy for breast cancer. Cause?

Hi I finished chemo last December following breast cancer . I had 2 lots of chemo followed by 4 weeks of radiotherapy then 6 months of Herceptin . I now find I have osteoarthritis in my hands and hips with excruciating pain and much loss of movement/dexterity. Is any of this attributable to the chemo and is any of it reversible. I was at my wits end with the cancer, this just adds insult to injury. I came off the antidepressants 3 months ago, feeling more like facing life again - now I feel like taking the whole darn lot! I won t, but I do feel so let down by my own body, they shoot horses in better condition than me!!! Regards M Ferre
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012