Osteoarthritis, have pain and swelling in knee causing difficulty in walking, moving and bending. X-ray showed gap in lateral knee. What is the permanent cure?

60 years, 5ft 4inch osteoarthirist. pain in left knee since one month. I have swellan in my left knee. I have done X ray also . there is small gap in lateral knee. otherwise i am quite healthy. no problem of any kind. having normal Bp ,sugar, homoglobin ect . pls suggest permanent cure for my problem. I faced difficulty in moving, walking and bending my wt is 62 Kg.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012