Osteoarthritis at the bottom of spine, pain in leg, knee swelling, shooting groin pain and buttock. Cause?

i was diagnosed a year ago with osteoUartheritis in the bottom of my spine . i have pain in my hip leg and my knee swells up. after mri scan and x ray doctors still cant find whats causing the pain and iv now been referred to a specialist. could it be the osteoartheritis in my spine thats causing so much pain in my hip and knee. it hurts to lay on my back and side and shooting pains in my groin when walking and standing. i also have deep aching in the buttock area
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012