Orthoscopy done on left knee, pain worsened. MRI shows chronic degeneration, early osteoarthritis. Cure?

Thank you Doctor, I had Left knee Orthoscopy done for knee pain after jogging, but after that knee pain is worsened, and in the last 3 months it is deteoriated very fast. Latest MRI says Post operative changes in lateral retinaculum of patella , Anterior cruciate ligament shows evidence of chronic degeneration, Early osteoarthritis changes in tibiofemoral joint Doctor is unable to fing the cause of the pain
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012