Original skin tone is fair due to sunlight suffering from skin tan. Suggest best cosmetic product?

Hi, i am a teenager boy with dark complexion. I applied lot of natural things and cream for fairness but there is no effect. My original colour is fair but in childhood at the age of 10 to 12 year i don't care of my skin and play in sunlight and not use any cream. Today everyone love fair skin and i also want fair skin . Any one qualified doctor please suggest me some cream at affortable price and some step for fair skin , please suggest cream for teenager level....
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013