Orgasmic headache, high heart rate, nausea, fluctuating BP. Taking citalopram. Reasons ?

but the orgasmic heache answer was just copy past from internet, not by . 45 years woman, suffering from orgasmic heache for 2 weeks. my blood pressure always is between 63-101. I have high heart rate , and too pianful headache in the back, and both sides with nousia staying at least 10 h after orgasm. my family dr. prescribed naproxin, but not effected any more.It s 6 years I take citalopram 20mg and 6 month ago decreased to 10mg.this serious problem goes to threaten my life quality as the next week has been sceduled for my honey moon vacation in advance.I am actually concerened about this serious orgasmic headache and have not told any thing to my new partner yet. I need your help. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer