Orgasm, strong cramps after clitoral stimulation. Vaginal bleeding started. Normal? On nuvaring, sexually active

After clitoral stimulation earlier today I orgasmed - along with the orgasm I felt very strong cramps (like from menstrautatiom). About a half hour later I was still cramping and began to bleed vaginally. It s been over 12 hours and I am still bleeding . Is this normal? This happened once before, about 1.5 months ago and I ended up spot bleeding for about 2 weeks straight (in between my period). I have been on the nuvaring for about 7 years now and I have never spot bled before. Also, I have been sexually active for many years and this doesn t happen as a result of vaginal intercourse. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013