Orgasm like feeling after urination, nausea. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy chances?

Hi...umm long story short I had sex...unprotected and he cam in me...well the next day it is a really weird experienceto pee. Like its fine until the very end and then its not really a burning but almost an orgasm feeling. Like very uncomfortable for sure! And this has lasted about five days now...I m pretty positive I was ovulating the time he came in me and I know its prolly to soon to tell but could a be prego ..? I m nauseous all the time sense and idk I just feel completely different. We have had sex slit in the past to weeks...
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012