Orbs seem to be glowing orange in black lights. What could be causing this?

hello its nothing serious but i wanted to know what you can tell me about black lights and orange glowing orbs for example me and my father if you shine a black light on out backs orange like orbs light up this isn t a joke we have been laugh at a couple of times for asking this question so i would not apeeractied mockery
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
sorry to tell you but your question is a bit difficult to understand,please elaborate your surely will get some suggestions
thank you